Suggested Kuantan!

Image result for hipster cafe

Assalamualaikum and hye people!
so tody I would like to share you the places or cafe that I preferred all of you to come and try on later. These cafe or restaurants are basically based in Kuantan. Since I love to exploring and hunting food, I would love to share you my fats too!

Welcome to LEBAK.

Image result for lebak kuantan

This place served delicious and scrumptious food that will melt your heart and increase your fats. My favorite menu here is Chicken Butter and Chicken Lemon. It tastes and price are really good and affordable! Out of 10, I rate 9!

Image result for projekt makan kuantan

The next cafe is PROJEKT MAKAN. I had post about this cafe before because this cafe is already in my favorite list even I had go there once in a lifetime, Im surely will repeat to go there again next time. My favorite meals here are Alfredo Chicken Grill and Buttermilk Chicken Rice. I rate 9.8 for this!

Image result for sara boat noodle kuantan

SARA BOAT NOODLE. So this is actually a picture sorce from google. Eventhough i had been here maybe for 98765432 times but still i didnt have their signboard picture haha. Boat Noodle is came from Thailand and it served in a small bowl which cost RM1.20/bowl. And all the workers and owner this restaurant all the way imported from Thailand. Im surely forn those who came here for once will repeat it again because I rate 9.7 for this restaurant! It is more way better than Boat Noodle.

Since there are so many restaurant that I went so i will share on the nect post. If I post everything in here, I have no idea how to get marks after this hihi. So goodniht everyone!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts