Jerantut KampungKu




Assalamualaikum w.b.t
Since this is the first post for my "food sharing session?', I would like to talk about a lot of delicious food from my hometown, Jerantut Pahang. Jerantut also known as The City of National Park and it is also one of the tourism country that foreign people would like to go!

It is only takes 2 hours from Kuantan, it doesnt feel so far if you take highway as your roadway. As a person that lived in Jerantut, I think that it is more to 'country' than being called as a city because there are no shopping malls, cinemas, high buildings and etc. And it is more calmer than living in Kuantan. Besides National Park, Jerantut also have many beautiful places that will make your heart blooming. One of  my favorite place is Bukit Pokok Sebatang, it is a very deep breath taking view! 

Related image

YOU WILL LIKE THIS VIEW I BET YOU!
 So after you had tired of hiking, I suggested you to go to Restoran Sayed in Bandar Lama Jerantut. In my opinion, their roti canai is the best roti canai that I ever had!

Image result for syed roti canai jerantutImage result for syed roti canai jerantut

It is quite hard to get seated in this restaurant because it is basically fulled by 10am. If you would like to try their roti canai, you might need a backup plan! The next pit stop is SATAY TEMIN!

Image result for SATAY TEMINRelated image

Satay Temin is one of people favorite sate in Jerantut. It is so tasty and juicy which will make you addicted with it. 20 sticks of satay temin doesnt enough for me once I bite it. So, how many sticks can you eat them? Have a try! Pizza is of course everyone favorite. In Jerantut, we have our own signature Pizza Kayu Api Jerantut which is also everyone in Jerantut's favorite! 


Image result for pizza bakar jerantutImage result for pizza bakar jerantut

Pizza Kayu Api Jerantut also served Pizza Sambal Hitam which the sambal is made from 'buah belimbing' and sambal hitam is one of the signature food in Pahang. 
All of those food is kinda typical in Malaysia and there are nothing rare about them. But trust me, their taste is so real juicy and delicious which people would like to to go Jerantut again and again. 
Thank you for reading :)


Comments

Popular Posts