Kuantan Hipster

Image result for coffee tumblr
Assalamualaikum w.b.t
I would like to bring all of you to a city where I am studying right now which is Kuantan, Pahang.
I have been studying here for 2 years and half and this 3 months gonna be the last 3 months I stayed here, InsyaAllah. So, throughout the years I had been exploring a lot of cafes and most of them are my favorite places that I will go for million times. First of all I would like to bring you to PROJEKT MAKAN Kafe which is located in front of Kuantan City Mall.

Image result for projekt makanImage result for projekt makan

Their signature menu is actually shell out and suited for those who loves seafood. But for me I prefer to eat their western cuisine because it is so delicious and I promise you will satisfied with the meals and prices. My favorite meal is Buttermilk Chicken Rice which only costs you RM9.90 and it is really worth it!!! 

Image result for projekt makan buttermilk chicken
Buttermilk Chicken Rice Projekt Makan Kuantan

The next pit stop is dessert. So, what do you like to have for your evening? In Kuantan, I would like to suggest a mini kiosk ABC Seha which located in front of Megamall. 

Related imageImage result for abc seha kuantan
ABC Seha Menu

There are variety types of food that you can get there for example, Nasi Lemak, Lasagna and Fries. So, you will not get cold cause many hot plates are coming to you! Last pit stop in Kuantan is Seni Bidadara Pizza. In Kuantan, there is also pizza bakar's stall with beautiful environment and food. The price is depend on the size that you choose, from S to XXXXL. It is so juicy and tasty!


Image result for pizza cenderawasih kuantanImage result for pizza cenderawasih kuantanImage result for pizza cenderawasih kuantan

These three places are my favorite and would be your favorite too! Goodnight.

Comments

Popular Posts